I-M Project Overview
Idaho-Maryland “I-M” Mine
Grass Valley, Nevada County, California USA
- Past Producer (100% ownership)
- Once the 2nd largest gold mine in the US1
- Historic production of 2.4 million oz gold1
- Historic average mill head grade of ½ oz per ton1
- Historic production of ~121,000 oz / year in 1940-411
- Forced closure in WWII to support war effort
- Closed in 1956 due to fixed price of gold at $35
- Private land, ~2600 acres of private mineral rights
- 175 acres industrial surface land
- No royalties
Brunswick Industrial Site
The project is located on the Brunswick Industrial Site in unincorporated Nevada County.
The project will restore the former mine and sawmill site to productive use.
1) AMEC Foster Wheeler Americas Limited. Technical Report on the Idaho-Maryland Project. June 2017.